Creating a better future for the community and society at large
GUAVA’s purpose is Creating Scalable Sustainable Impact, Together
This purpose is existential to our organization because we define sustainability as the ability to continue what we are doing today into the future.
To achieve this, we actively collaborate with partners in our ecosystem
to create real tangible impact for the community and the environment.
We have been recognised in the inaugural Steward Leadership 25
as the top companies in Asia-Pacific that make a positive impact
on society and the environment, beyond profitability.
Steward Leadership 25 is jointly curated by Temasek’s Stewardship Asia Centre,
Insead's Hoffmann Global Institute for Business and Society,
WTW and The Straits Times.
Advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in
collaboration with partners in our ecosystem, focusing on
Sustainable Development Goals 11, 12, 13 and 17
• Creating job opportunities for the community through
in-country / in-territory manufacturing
• Increasing the use of products with sustainable materials and/or with a lower carbon footprints
• Promoting sustainable solution to developing countries while ensuring local affordability
• Encouraging public, public-private and civil society partnerships
• Designing all our products and packaging from the get-go with the aim to minimize waste, wastage, carbon emissions and enabling circularity
• Working with sustainable partners in our ecosystem to ensure that products are ethically and responsibly sourced
• Reducing carbon impact through product innovation and supply chain optimization
• Avoiding the use of banned and toxic materials
Our Sustainability Commitments
in enabling the world's largest hospitality chains,
airlines and cruise liners reduce environmental impact by more than half
GUAVA 2030 Sustainability Goals
carbon emission reduction through in-country or in-territory manufacturing sites
through design innovation and material substitution
waste reduction per property served through product innovation and packaging optimization